NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Subtext Justice Award begins on 6/16 at 12PM EST. and applications are due by 7/23 at 12PM EST. Finalists will be announced on 07/29 at 12PM EST. Voting for the winner will start immediately when winners are announced and voting will close on 08/6 with winners being announced on 8/12. An individual is only allowed one vote. They will submit their vote via text. The sponsor of this award contest is Subtext. By participating in the contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the award. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal civic engagement organizations operating in The United States who operate on budgets under $500,000 and with 501(c)3 status or who have a fiscal agent with this status are eligible to apply. Organizations that will not be funded include: direct services to individuals, families or communities, discretionary or emergency requests, schools or programs for schools, colleges/universities, individuals or scholarship programs, capital or endowment campaigns, state agencies or government programs, businesses or business associations, religious activities, arts or media programs, other foundation or regranting organizations, litigation.
- PRIZES: Grand Prize: 1 winner will receive $10,000 and 1 year use of Subtext up to 600K messages. 2nd Place prize: 1 winner will receive $5,000 and 1 year use of Subtext up to 600K messages. 3rd Place prize: 1 winner will receive 1 year use of Subtext up to 600K messages.
Only one prize per organization will be rewarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. This award is open to legal organizations of the United States and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the contest during the Promotion Period online by filling out the application, which can be found on the following website at https://info.joinsubtext.com/subtext-justice-award. Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this contest.
- WINNER SELECTION: Finalists will be selected by the Subtext team based on the applications submitted by organizations. Winners will be selected based on a public vote. The organization with the most votes will receive the grand prize, the organization with the 2nd most votes will receive the 2nd place prize and the organization with the 3rd most votes will receive the 3rd place prize.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 8/12 by 5 est after the voting period has closed. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 1 week of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively\"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the contest or download of any materials in the contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards,
and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the contest..
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Subtext cc: Subtext Justice Award at 150 W 22nd St, New York, NY 10011. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 9/2 after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visithttps://info.joinsubtext.com/subtext-justice-award. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
- SPONSOR: Subtext , 150 W 22nd St, New York, NY 10011, firstname.lastname@example.org